Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Paper dew

Today I consumed something that my tummy did not like, and now I cant sleep so I thought I would type something up... or I could finish my paper that is dew... or just combined hehe. I have a few allergies the major one being S from the periodic table of elements and C12H22O11 or another way of writing it would be 4-O-β-D-galactopyranosyl-D-glucose, My body also does not like to much Na again from the periodic table of elements. The last one is not an allergy but more like my body saying you don't need it. I never add any to my food, my thinking is that I get enough from any packaged or jarred food that I may consume to be adequate enough. It is amazing what is added to foods. After watching Food Inc I could not look at some things the same way again. off to bed I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy