Sunday, October 31, 2010

MashaAllah: two things that might make people jealous but that I am going to brag about

1.) My husband is currently cooking me lunch. Yes, I married an Omani male that COOKS. And is good at it. And doesn't think cleaning my flat and cooking me lunch is anyway demasculating. Alhamdulilah. Who knows how long this will last, when he realizes I am alot more selfish and not a great cook but... for now I shall brag. From my shebab, I know that I lucked out.2.) Tomorrow I am getting paid to do something that I love. Once, I got paid to shop for clothes for myself for this job. Isn't that awesome? Tomorrow will be even better because I get paid to learn more about Oman and things people are doing to aid in making this country that I love even better. Alhamdulilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy