Sunday, July 25, 2010

OPNO loves Zara Home

Unlike my Hometown, Muscat has a "Zara Home", located in City Center Mall in Muwalla. Let me count the ways I love Zara Home... Who else has placemats embellished with coins that don't make one's breakfast nook look like a bellydancer's lair, hmmm?
Or has plates that look like tiles and coloured glasses to make Barbara Eden smile?
Or white towels with tassels that are playful, not kitsch?
These are the ways I love Zara. Who has a traditional picnic basket I am saving for. How to get here http://www.citycentremuscat.com/MUCC/En/MainMenu/SERVICES/SERVICESDIRECTORY/tabid/90/PageName/Services/CatID/8/Default.aspx
and mall hours Saturday to Thursday : 10:00 am to 10:00 pm and Friday 02:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy