Wednesday, July 21, 2010

modern Picture muslim fashions | Picture muslim fashions

modern muslim fashion women

My first taste of Islamic modern muslim fashion women was on a visit to the Sultanate of Oman, where I consquently heard the Adhan the first time (in the Mutrah Souq!). The adhan was what softened my heart to Islam. On this same day, I bought my first abaya, so I always say, I wore hijab before I made my shahada. Of course, I brought home an abaya for a souvenir, never thinking I would wear my Grande Mosque visit essential beyond halloween once I returned home.
modern muslim fashion women


modern muslim fashion women in Iran is generally a very rare phenomenon. Fear of religious police often stops the designers’ from organizing any fashion event.

However, the year 2006 is witnessing some pleasant surprise. Recently an event was organized where models walked down the ramp swaying their hips to the traditional music, and showing off the designer apparels to the enthusiastic crowd.
modern muslim fashion women


modern muslim fashion women


modern muslim fashion women


modern muslim fashion women

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy