Monday, July 19, 2010

More Abayas I am Liking for late 2010

I love this one (above this sentance). With a Chanel purse? Tres classique. Hmmmm, the print is toooooo 70s for me but I love the cut. I'd wear it anyways. Very "Gilda" [LOVE that movie].
I would feel so elegant in this one. Grecian draping suits all women. I want this one, oh I want it! Yes! Yes! So prefect for me (I have a thing for silver and gold abayaat don't I L?).

AWESOME back. Very 'Celine' in the 90s. I like it though. I'd wear my hijab with it with headband for decoration. It would look so cute. I like abayaat that are layered with colour underneath and a sheer on top. This is an example of the style I like.

All abayaat by Effa, available through facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy