Monday, July 19, 2010

Laundry Room Lust

My laundry space is sooooo ugly. Now I know why. Project #96 on my to-do list, here I come. Evil laughter is pursuant.

a: I need to hang my ironing board and iron and get cute glass bottles for scented water for ironing (I actually LOVE ironing because I am a freak).
b. My detergents should be put in bottles that look the same instead of ugly different brand name ones and put in straight rows.
c. I need to make my ugly Omani washing machine look glam with paint or paper. Also a drying rack should be conconcted for those days I am too lazy to head to the roof with my basket (and I REFUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to have a maid---I can do everything, lol.)
Yes, it should be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy