Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Daily Diary: The Royal Horse Show

Omigosh, omigosh, I am soooooooooooo excited. Dec. 1 st at 8 pm is the Royal Horse Show in Al Seeb [oops, for some reason I wrote Wattiyah before dummy me!]. Which, I mean, would have actually been the opposite of "yay!!!!" for me, since I did not win the seat tickets members of the commonwealth are eligible for. I hope I have better luck at Muscat Mutterings Bryan Adams draw.

But luck of all luck, a member of my adopted tribe happened to have been given tickets to all events and was like, I am thinking I cannot stand to be near crowds and go to all of them...

And OPNO is like: "I've seen His Majesty and the Queen AND her mother, and really I don't care. But I LOVE horses, and LOVE the royal horse show. I KNOW those horses by name. I remember when SOMEBODY accidently let them escape. If you find it in your heart to let me...."
And I was given the ticket. And not just any old ticket, a VIP one in some box area.

Alhamdulilah.

BTW, the highway is closing now, as of 4pm I imagine for Queen Elizabeth and Sultan Qaboos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy