Sunday, November 7, 2010

Before and After Shots of Muscat

The old road to Qurum beach.

I remember the old PDO. There was no Canadian club, that is for SURE. In fact, it was hard to explain that there were English speakers who were not British lol. But there were those here longer than I, and I always love to see their pics of Oman.

The new road to Qurum beach:
The old Qurum beach:
Qurum beach as we know it:
Life before the Intercon:
The Intercon. Yes, Omani boys born in the 70s to conservative villages the Sultanate over. What would you have done without your friend driving you here to spy your first half-naked woman? lol. Sorry Intercon. True story via one of my Shebab. Okay, I DO remember old Muscat, because I have lots of friends from old Muscat lol.Way to old Muscat, 2010:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy