TAGS: Please note, I am a convert to Islam so I have done some things when I was non-Muslim that I would NOT do now [stole that line from you Um Ami]. So I don't need the haram police on my tail ok??? :-) So I will highlight what applies to me. So here is one OPNO for you. her friends will know which one.
Bold if true:
I am a cuddler.
I am a morning person.
I am an only child.
I am currently in my pajamas.
I am currently pregnant.
I am currently single.
I am currently suffering from a broken heart.
I am left handed.
I am married. (is a loooooooooooooooong story how one can be single and married at the same time lol)
I am addicted to blogger.
I am online 24/7, even as an away message.
I am a little shy around the opposite gender at first.
I bite my nails.
I can be paranoid at times.
I don’t like anyone.
I enjoy country music.
I enjoy jazz music.
I enjoy smoothies.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I have a car.
I have a cell phone.
I have/had a hard time paying attention at school.
I have a hidden talent.
I have a lot to learn.
I have a pet.
I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl
I have all my grandparents
I have at least one brother
I have been to another country
I have been told that I am smart
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor
I have OR HAD broken a bone
I have Caller I.D. on my phone.
I have changed a diaper
I have changed a lot over the past year.
I have done something illegal.
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
I have had major/minor surgery.
I have killed another person (really?)
I have had my hair cut within the last week.
I have mood swings.
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
I have rejected someone before.
I have seen The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
I have seen the television show The O.C.
I like Shakespeare.
I like the taste of blood. (ewww)
I love to cook.
I like to sing.
I love Michael Jackson
I love sleeping.
I love to play computer games.
I love to shop.
I miss someone right now.
I own 100 CDs or more.
I own and use a library card.
I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
I sleep a lot during the day.
I strongly dislike math.
I watch soap operas on a regular basis (only because Omani ladies like too! and am stuck watching too but don't undrestand A THING).
I will try almost anything once.
I work at a job that I enjoy.
I would classify myself as ghetto.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free. and halal!
I am currently wearing socks.
I am tired.
I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
I have had/have a broken heart.
Smoked cigarettes. only once or twice
Rode every ride at an amusement park.
Collected something really stupid [Versace, WHAT A WASTE of my old income, should have gone for Chanel].
Gone to a rock concert.
Watched four movies in one night.
Gone long periods of time with out sleep.
Lied to someone.
Failed a class.
Taken a college level course.
Been in a car accident.
Been in a tornado.
Watched someone die.
Been to a funeral.
Burned yourself. (accidentally)
Ran a marathon.
Your parents got divorced.
Cried yourself to sleep.
Spent over $200 in one day.
Flown on a plane.
Cheated on someone.
Been cheated on.
Written a 10 page letter.
Had a best friend.
Lost someone you loved.
Been to jail.
Got in trouble for something you didn’t do.
Stolen books from the library.
Dropped out of school.
Been in a mental hospital.
Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
Had an online diary. (kinda)
Fired a gun.
Gambled in a casino.
Had a yard sale.
Been in a school play.
Been fired from a job (for wearing a headscarf not my work ethic).
Taken a lie detector test.
Swam with dolphins.
Gone to sea world.
Voted for Pop Idol.
Read more than 20 books a year.
Gone to Europe.
Loved someone you couldn’t have.
Taken a taxi.
Seen the Washington Monument.
Had more than 5 IM’s/online conversations going at once.
Had a drug or alcohol problem. (before Islam I drank alot, I don't know if it was a problem but it was expensive)
Been in a fist fight.
Suffered any form of abuse.
Had a hamster.
Petted a wild animal.
Used a credit card.
Gone surfing in California.
Dyed your hair.
Got a tattoo.
Had something pierced. eyebrow and nose (twice!)
Got straight A’s.
Your parents sent you to a shrink.
Known someone with HIV or AIDS.
Taken pictures with a webcam.
Started a fire. Yes but just for camping!
Had a party while your parents weren’t home.
Gotten caught having a party while they were gone.
- Digitally Printed Glass For The Home By Sprinz
- Omani Chests/ Traditional Boxes in Oman
- I want to read this book: "In the Service of the S...
- Arabic Phrases: MashaAllah
- Al Madina A'Zarqa aka Blue City: Omani Architectur...
- Steven Meisel Shoots A Sexy Miranda Kerr in 3D for...
- Omani Shopping Phrases
- For The True Armchair Athlete. VIP Sports Lounges ...
- WHY I LOVE OMAN: from an Islamic Perspective
- Omani Humble Homes pt. 2
- More Luxury Bike Helmets From Ruby Atelier, Now Wi...
- Steel, Wood & Acrylic Coffee Tables from Square Ro...
- Omani Beduoin Architecture and Interior Design
- Three Abayas I kind of Like
- More Modern Omani architecture
- TAGS: Please note, I am a convert to Islam so I ha...
- Omani Men's Traditional Dress: the Omani Dishdasha...
- More Rooftop Ideas
- R+Evolution Ceramic Wall Tiles By Karim Rashid
- UPDATED PICS: Lady Gaga Mans Up As Jo Calderone Fo...
- Lights Fantastic. New Video & Interactive Site For...
- These Babies Are HOT! Decorative Bioethanol Firepl...
- All My Friends Are Dead. The Book, The Video, The ...
- Style Issue: Hijab and Harem Pants
- Dead Animals Get Decorated By Sandra Musy.
- Kargeen Cafe, Madinat Qaboos, Muscat
- More Omani Architecture
- Rest On Breasts. The Velvet Bikini Cushion.
- Omani Humble Homes pt 1
- Omani Architecture: Al Bustan Palace (also doubles...
- The Unusual & Beautiful Photography of Shoji Uchid...
- MODERN OMANI ARCHITECTURE: The Chedi Hotel, Al Aza...
- Canvas Textured Ceramic Vases & Pots by Kiki van E...
- New Tragically Hip Products From Atypyk
- INTERIOR DESIGN: OMAN feature
- Where to Eid?
- DAILY DIARY: Busy for the next few days...
- Child Brides and Grooms in Oman
- The Dior Autumn Winter Haute Couture Collection Wi...
- Ramadan Thought: Lower Your GAZE!!!
- Modern & Ornate Hand-forged Iron Beds From Ciacci ...
- DAILY DIARY: Dar Al Attaa's 8th Eid Exhibition
- Modernist Metal Birdhouses & Birdfeeders By Joe Pa...
- DAILY DIARY: THE BEFORE PHOTOS of one OPNO flat
- New Jilbab Modern Fashion for Your Collections
- Beautiful Modern Indonesian Muslim Fashion by Mom
- Beautiful girl with brown jilbab modern in muslim ...
- Witty Hand Screen-Printed Tights From Luna & Curio...
- Green, Blue, White, and Purple Arabic Eyeshadow
- Quiltsrÿche. Edgy Quilts By Boo Davis.
- Somebody's Getting Married!!!!!!!!!!!!: ??????????...
- More Traditional Clothes and Jewelry
- Hey Cinderella, Forget The Glass Slipper. Get A Lo...
- How to Make Omani Halwa
- Oman Style: Definately Resort, or Ralph Lauren, fo...
- Quote of the day, via text message
- When is comes down to it....
- Pink-Most Girls
- Cheryl Cole+ Parachute
- Beautiful Muslim Fashion Clothing Design
- Combine Western fashion with a Muslim dress code
- Sexy Islamic Girls Scoll Muslim Fashion
- More Bedroom Love for Moi/ And my BFF A
- For me, there is just something about Masculine Be...
- Eternal Helium Balloons By Clémentine Henrion Immo...
- Cable Tie Jewelry By Ambre France.
- How to Use Powder Kohl Eye Liner
- Bionic Skulls Series by Roberto + Colleen Crivello...
- Hair Dryers That Will Blow Your Mind From Ferrari,...
- The Book, My Book: Last Chapter
- Sport Abaya
- Daily Diary: eid abaya shopping=I bought nothing
- The Leaf Swing & Leaf Hammock For Adults By Albert...
- Omani Kumas---how they are made
- Drill Baby, A Narratively Tattooed Infant From Ja...
- Female Circumcision in Oman
- Ramadan Day 5
- Ramadan Day 4
- Nama "Stay" - Puppies & Kittens Strike Yoga Poses ...
- Advertising Concept For Cartier Combines Luxury Wi...
- Horror Stories Involving Omani Taxis
- Prouna Jewels, Swarovski Clad Luxury Bone China Di...
- Ramadan Day 3
- Ramadan Day 2
- Surfboards Inspired By WWII Fighter Planes From Ka...
- From Vacuums to Vespas. More Unlikely Things Cryst...
- Ramadan Day 1
- Funny Ramadan Commercial Number 1: and more about ...
- La Perla Lingerie Bustier Chairs For De Ponte Stud...
- Getting Omani Traditional Clothes Made at the Tail...
- The BOOK: Chapter 1 pt. III
- "You have face like Omani!"
- WTH do they HAVE UNDER THERE?!!!!!: the lump under...
- Sweet Structures. Buildings Made Of Sugarcubes by ...
- Cute Little Girl in Mutrah
- Quote of the day, and ooooookay, so TOMORROW is Ra...
- Little Girl's Hairstyles
- Ramdan to do list: Night Before
- Ramadan may be tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- K, so just to show there is an abaya for every wom...
- ▼ August (141)
- ► 2009 (391)