Monday, June 14, 2010

Saudi-style abayas---does anyone know where I can buy ready-made in Oman?

I saw a girl in Centerpoint the other day, with an abaya like these, colourful fabric inside, with a sheer black layer over top. She looked AMAZING. I know these looks are all from Saudi Arabia, and I could so easily get them made at a tailor (and intend to after I make a three father-of-the-tail plain colour dresses in pale grey, mint, teal, and pink velvet). But does anyone know where, if there is a shop, sells the ready-made ones?

The girls had white satin fabric printed with multi-coloured stars and with the black sheer over top. I just had to go up to her and tell her MashaAllah.

Images taken from http://muhajabat.wordpress.com/ and she has a shop! If You make an enquiry with her, she'll look for what you are looking for:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy