Thursday, May 22, 2008

What I'm wearing - Sunny disposition

I don't really like doing outfit posts mainly because I have such a lousy camera that takes extremely lousy photos.

I decided to give it a try today and it took me about half an hour to get a proper photo of the outfit I'm wearing, ugh.

Regarding the outfit itself, I just felt like mixing it up today, combining the long wrap blouse and the yellow ruffle trim dress with the boots.


Believe it or not, I once hated the colour yellow, especially the very bright sunshine yellow like I'm wearing in the photo. Over time, I began to warm to the colour (no pun intended) and now I find myself liking more and more yellow clothing. I bought this cute yellow sundress a little while ago but this is the first time I'm wearing it.


Yellow Bandeau Dress - Asos.com
Printed wrap blouse - Thrifted
Vintage slouch boots - Ebay
Black cinch belt - unknown


N.B Objects in photo are not as cheerful as they appear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy