We all know that diamonds are a girl's best friend, but who said you can't have more than one?
For elegance with a twist, there are the exquisite beaded creations of MyBLACKShop.
This Phillipines-based independent label specializes in using natural, semi-precious stones to craft their unique pieces. The items from the current collections were all handmade by designer Hazel Ilagan in an effort to create "wonderful pieces of art through fashion accessories."
A high level of skill and talent is employed to make lovely, one-of-a-kind pieces that serve in intensifying the beauty of the women who wear them.
MyBLACKShop fashion accessories make great gifts for any woman with a love of bold, colourful jewelry. The prices of items range from US$26 to US$89.
If you want to purchase one of these items or simply see what else is available, go to the MyBLACKShop website.
- ► 2010 (1125)
- ► 2009 (391)
- Cool Vintage Finds - Pumpin' 80s
- Fatal Attraction 2 - White Handbags
- No longer a Polyvorgin...
- Fashion Inspiration - Vivid Colour
- What I'm wearing - Sunny disposition
- Love this - H&M Summer 08 TV Spot
- The Short and the Belted
- Like it or not? - Net Heel Boots
- Random Thoughts - Always in Vogue
- Sale Alert - Discoo
- The Headdress Affair: A Floral Fantasy
- Celebrity Style for less - Diane Kruger
- D’oh! I’ve been tagged…
- Cool Vintage Find - Playing with colour blocks
- Blog Announcement - FA2F Blog Badge
- Indie Designer Spotlight - MyBLACKShop
- Fashion Inspiration - Lightning Bolts
- What I got - Saturday Shopping
- Sale Alert and Giveaway - Tilly's
- Met Costume Gala - Make me a superhero!
- Blog Announcement - New Header
- Get it for way less - Christian Siriano Blouse
- Like it or not? - Jacket Skort
- Random Thoughts - Style from a childhood past
- Ebay Spring Trend - Sheer cover
- ▼ May (25)