When I got my sewing machine for Christmas last year, I scoured many different websites and online communities for inspiration. Clothing reconstruction was one of the concepts I was introduced to and although I didn't like everything I saw, I was still incredibly amazed at the level of skill and creativity.
Yesterday I stumbled on this reconstructed skort made from two secondhand jackets from fashion designer from the Netherlands named Tineke Greijdanus.
I've seen this baggy pants style on quite a few street fashion blogs. Personally, this one is not for me but what do you think of this creation?
I found this on a website called DesignSpotter which is an online "design magazine dedicated to everything related to young modern contemporary design including: accessoires, books, design-contests, exhibitions, fashion, furniture, hotels, lighting, new materials, residential architecture, interior design and prototypes."
Visit the DesignSpotter website
Visit Tineke Greijdanus' website to see more of his work
- ► 2010 (1125)
- ► 2009 (391)
- Cool Vintage Finds - Pumpin' 80s
- Fatal Attraction 2 - White Handbags
- No longer a Polyvorgin...
- Fashion Inspiration - Vivid Colour
- What I'm wearing - Sunny disposition
- Love this - H&M Summer 08 TV Spot
- The Short and the Belted
- Like it or not? - Net Heel Boots
- Random Thoughts - Always in Vogue
- Sale Alert - Discoo
- The Headdress Affair: A Floral Fantasy
- Celebrity Style for less - Diane Kruger
- D’oh! I’ve been tagged…
- Cool Vintage Find - Playing with colour blocks
- Blog Announcement - FA2F Blog Badge
- Indie Designer Spotlight - MyBLACKShop
- Fashion Inspiration - Lightning Bolts
- What I got - Saturday Shopping
- Sale Alert and Giveaway - Tilly's
- Met Costume Gala - Make me a superhero!
- Blog Announcement - New Header
- Get it for way less - Christian Siriano Blouse
- Like it or not? - Jacket Skort
- Random Thoughts - Style from a childhood past
- Ebay Spring Trend - Sheer cover
- ▼ May (25)