These boots give a different spin to the ubiquitous gladiator shoe trend and I must say, I quite like them. They'll certainly bring the same amount of edginess to an outfit as gladiators do and I'm sure you fashion mavens would have a fun time with these.
I could definitely see one of the Olsens or Gwyneth Paltrow (Hollywood's newest shoe aficionado) rocking a pair, probably with a higher heel though.
They come in black and tan and I personally prefer the black ones because they're bolder and if you're gonna wear these shoes, why not be as bold as possible?
What about you? Like 'em or not?
P.S I added a poll in the sidebar asking about your biggest fashion vice. I always seem to gravitate towards jackets and blazers even though I don't really need them where I live. I'd like to know what fashion item you just can't seem to get enough of.
- ► 2010 (1125)
- ► 2009 (391)
- Cool Vintage Finds - Pumpin' 80s
- Fatal Attraction 2 - White Handbags
- No longer a Polyvorgin...
- Fashion Inspiration - Vivid Colour
- What I'm wearing - Sunny disposition
- Love this - H&M Summer 08 TV Spot
- The Short and the Belted
- Like it or not? - Net Heel Boots
- Random Thoughts - Always in Vogue
- Sale Alert - Discoo
- The Headdress Affair: A Floral Fantasy
- Celebrity Style for less - Diane Kruger
- D’oh! I’ve been tagged…
- Cool Vintage Find - Playing with colour blocks
- Blog Announcement - FA2F Blog Badge
- Indie Designer Spotlight - MyBLACKShop
- Fashion Inspiration - Lightning Bolts
- What I got - Saturday Shopping
- Sale Alert and Giveaway - Tilly's
- Met Costume Gala - Make me a superhero!
- Blog Announcement - New Header
- Get it for way less - Christian Siriano Blouse
- Like it or not? - Jacket Skort
- Random Thoughts - Style from a childhood past
- Ebay Spring Trend - Sheer cover
- ▼ May (25)