Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Like it or not? - Net Heel Boots

These boots give a different spin to the ubiquitous gladiator shoe trend and I must say, I quite like them. They'll certainly bring the same amount of edginess to an outfit as gladiators do and I'm sure you fashion mavens would have a fun time with these.


With Mocha Net Heel Boots

I could definitely see one of the Olsens or Gwyneth Paltrow (Hollywood's newest shoe aficionado) rocking a pair, probably with a higher heel though.

They come in black and tan and I personally prefer the black ones because they're bolder and if you're gonna wear these shoes, why not be as bold as possible?



What about you? Like 'em or not?


P.S I added a poll in the sidebar asking about your biggest fashion vice. I always seem to gravitate towards jackets and blazers even though I don't really need them where I live. I'd like to know what fashion item you just can't seem to get enough of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy