Friday, May 16, 2008

D’oh! I’ve been tagged…

This tagging honour has been bestowed upon me by the lovely and stylish Portia of Tight Tweeds and Secret Needs.


The rules to this are:

* Link the person who tagged you
* Mention the rules in your blog
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
* Tag six following bloggers by linking them

* Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Unspectacular quirks...sounds easy enough. Here goes.


1. I have the tendency (or uncontrollable habit) of categorizing candy such as Skittles and M&Ms by colour before I eat them. Also, when I get a pack of the Tropical flavoured skittles, I pick out all citrus flavoured ones and eat the rest which only amount to 10 or so in the end.


2. I am terrified of planes, whether I’m in them or they’re flying over my house. I cannot sleep on a plane flight and if there’s a lot of turbulence, I start to freak out. I also go into a panic when I think a plane sounds too close to the ground. Seriously, when I someone going to invent a teleportation device? There has to be a way of getting to the destination without the journey…


3. I sleep very strongly and I tend to have very weird dreams which can sometimes involve celebrities, cartoon characters and aliens, separately or all at once. I had a dream one time about being tortured and killed by a sadistic version of Mary (you know, the one that had the little lamb that used to follow her around); that was very odd.


4. Although I’m really not flexible in other parts of my body, I have the ability to bend my left arm (only the left!) around and lay my palm flat on my upper back. I don’t think this trick will get me into the circus anytime soon but people are usually freaked out when I do it. I also use it to pick up unsuspecting guys and make them do my evil bidding.



5. This one might piss some people off, but I’ll tell ya anyway hehe. Although I live in on an island with great beaches that are easily accessible, I rarely go. My problem is that I often lose track of time and don’t want to leave and then I end up getting sunburnt quite badly even though I wear sunscreen. Also, I hate having to wash sand out of my hair.


6. Despite being 5’ 11” and well…an actual human being, I can do a mean impersonation of Edna Mode, the diminuitive fashion designer from The Incredibles.


By the power vested in me, I hereby tag
KiraFashion, O.M.O Writes, SharonRose: Vintage, Fashion, Me, Fashionaddict, The lil midget talks and Imelda.

If you’ve been tagged before, tough luck, do it again! Haha, just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy