This tagging honour has been bestowed upon me by the lovely and stylish Portia of Tight Tweeds and Secret Needs.
The rules to this are:
* Link the person who tagged you
* Mention the rules in your blog
* Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
* Tag six following bloggers by linking them
* Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Unspectacular quirks...sounds easy enough. Here goes.
1. I have the tendency (or uncontrollable habit) of categorizing candy such as Skittles and M&Ms by colour before I eat them. Also, when I get a pack of the Tropical flavoured skittles, I pick out all citrus flavoured ones and eat the rest which only amount to 10 or so in the end.
2. I am terrified of planes, whether I’m in them or they’re flying over my house. I cannot sleep on a plane flight and if there’s a lot of turbulence, I start to freak out. I also go into a panic when I think a plane sounds too close to the ground. Seriously, when I someone going to invent a teleportation device? There has to be a way of getting to the destination without the journey…
3. I sleep very strongly and I tend to have very weird dreams which can sometimes involve celebrities, cartoon characters and aliens, separately or all at once. I had a dream one time about being tortured and killed by a sadistic version of Mary (you know, the one that had the little lamb that used to follow her around); that was very odd.
4. Although I’m really not flexible in other parts of my body, I have the ability to bend my left arm (only the left!) around and lay my palm flat on my upper back. I don’t think this trick will get me into the circus anytime soon but people are usually freaked out when I do it. I also use it to pick up unsuspecting guys and make them do my evil bidding.
5. This one might piss some people off, but I’ll tell ya anyway hehe. Although I live in on an island with great beaches that are easily accessible, I rarely go. My problem is that I often lose track of time and don’t want to leave and then I end up getting sunburnt quite badly even though I wear sunscreen. Also, I hate having to wash sand out of my hair.
6. Despite being 5’ 11” and well…an actual human being, I can do a mean impersonation of Edna Mode, the diminuitive fashion designer from The Incredibles.
By the power vested in me, I hereby tag KiraFashion, O.M.O Writes, SharonRose: Vintage, Fashion, Me, Fashionaddict, The lil midget talks and Imelda.
If you’ve been tagged before, tough luck, do it again! Haha, just kidding.
- ► 2010 (1125)
- ► 2009 (391)
- Cool Vintage Finds - Pumpin' 80s
- Fatal Attraction 2 - White Handbags
- No longer a Polyvorgin...
- Fashion Inspiration - Vivid Colour
- What I'm wearing - Sunny disposition
- Love this - H&M Summer 08 TV Spot
- The Short and the Belted
- Like it or not? - Net Heel Boots
- Random Thoughts - Always in Vogue
- Sale Alert - Discoo
- The Headdress Affair: A Floral Fantasy
- Celebrity Style for less - Diane Kruger
- D’oh! I’ve been tagged…
- Cool Vintage Find - Playing with colour blocks
- Blog Announcement - FA2F Blog Badge
- Indie Designer Spotlight - MyBLACKShop
- Fashion Inspiration - Lightning Bolts
- What I got - Saturday Shopping
- Sale Alert and Giveaway - Tilly's
- Met Costume Gala - Make me a superhero!
- Blog Announcement - New Header
- Get it for way less - Christian Siriano Blouse
- Like it or not? - Jacket Skort
- Random Thoughts - Style from a childhood past
- Ebay Spring Trend - Sheer cover
- ▼ May (25)