Monday, May 26, 2008

No longer a Polyvorgin...

For a while now, I've been seeing a few fashion blogs such as The Vintage Society and Fashiontribes feature stylish outfit collages created on Polyvore.

At first, I didn't pay much attention to it but eventually I let my curiosity get the better of me as it usually does. I started off slow, just putting items together to get a feel of the program. This has now turned into a full blown addiction with seemingly endless hours spent on this site.

Before I went on Polyvore, I had the impression that it was just a styling program but I soon realized that it allows much more freedom to experiment and be creative.

With a huge variety of images to choose from and a tool to import your own, creating these collages (or sets as they're called) is very simple and easy.

Normally, I would use Photoshop for these kinds of things but I think it's a whole lot more fun on Polyvore
!

Below are some of the sets I've created.


Jungle Fever



Breakfast at Tiffany's



Black Fantasy



Soak up the sunset


Anedoti Summer Contest Set



If you're already on
Polyvore or you plan to join, you can add me as a contact here http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=214642.

I would love to see what you've created!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy