For a while now, I've been seeing a few fashion blogs such as The Vintage Society and Fashiontribes feature stylish outfit collages created on Polyvore.
At first, I didn't pay much attention to it but eventually I let my curiosity get the better of me as it usually does. I started off slow, just putting items together to get a feel of the program. This has now turned into a full blown addiction with seemingly endless hours spent on this site.
Before I went on Polyvore, I had the impression that it was just a styling program but I soon realized that it allows much more freedom to experiment and be creative.
With a huge variety of images to choose from and a tool to import your own, creating these collages (or sets as they're called) is very simple and easy.
Normally, I would use Photoshop for these kinds of things but I think it's a whole lot more fun on Polyvore!
Below are some of the sets I've created.
If you're already on Polyvore or you plan to join, you can add me as a contact here http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=214642.
I would love to see what you've created!
- ► 2010 (1125)
- ► 2009 (391)
- Cool Vintage Finds - Pumpin' 80s
- Fatal Attraction 2 - White Handbags
- No longer a Polyvorgin...
- Fashion Inspiration - Vivid Colour
- What I'm wearing - Sunny disposition
- Love this - H&M Summer 08 TV Spot
- The Short and the Belted
- Like it or not? - Net Heel Boots
- Random Thoughts - Always in Vogue
- Sale Alert - Discoo
- The Headdress Affair: A Floral Fantasy
- Celebrity Style for less - Diane Kruger
- D’oh! I’ve been tagged…
- Cool Vintage Find - Playing with colour blocks
- Blog Announcement - FA2F Blog Badge
- Indie Designer Spotlight - MyBLACKShop
- Fashion Inspiration - Lightning Bolts
- What I got - Saturday Shopping
- Sale Alert and Giveaway - Tilly's
- Met Costume Gala - Make me a superhero!
- Blog Announcement - New Header
- Get it for way less - Christian Siriano Blouse
- Like it or not? - Jacket Skort
- Random Thoughts - Style from a childhood past
- Ebay Spring Trend - Sheer cover
- ▼ May (25)