Thursday, February 18, 2010
Traditional Omani Fishing Methods
One sport my Omani friends all seem to love unanimously (besides FIFA football) is fishing.
My friends tend to fish with a piece or styrofoam or a litre plastic pop bottle with fishing line and a simple hook, with squid for bait. They always seem to manage to catch at least 5-6 decent fish.
Yeah, since I don't fish (I tried, but got my abaya snagged) this is the extent of my post.
- LOL, I couldn't help myself
- THE BOOK: prologue
- the book
- 5haleeji Makeup: Khaleeji Makeup
- keindahan jilbab
- artis berjilbab
- cewek cantik berjilbab
- Canada Eh?
- How to make Omani Coffee [Qhawah]
- Omani Women's Traditional clothing
- MashaAllah, what a beautiful home!!!!
- What I THINK about Niqab (the face veil) in Oman
- By Malene Birger SS10
- Not that we have higher production values in Canad...
- A Post about Non-TV tv in Oman pt. 1
- Traditional Omani Fishing Methods
- Perfume "Attar" for Al Mirhaad (the powder room)
- Get it for way less - Chloé Bow-detailed Asymmetri...
- Furniture Essential for Oman: the Wardrobe
- For Wafa, Omani Hair Styles
- Day-Wear Hair style for Arab Women
- Hours and Wages in Muscat
- Shopping Festival Finds and Randomness
- Low on Colour, High on Style
- Dumb Things Omani Men Have Said pt. 2
- Handball, and life back in Oman
- Bathroom "fun"
- London Calling
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2009 (391)