Thursday, February 18, 2010
Perfume "Attar" for Al Mirhaad (the powder room)
Just a tip, it is traditional in most 5haleeji homes to keep a small collection of colognes and perfumes near the sink, for the discretion and use of the guest. Most homes have three or four bottles, an option for men, and an option for female guests. Having different kinds is important, as people have different tastes. Having at least one option with a spray, and one with an oil base, is the most appropriate.
- LOL, I couldn't help myself
- THE BOOK: prologue
- the book
- 5haleeji Makeup: Khaleeji Makeup
- keindahan jilbab
- artis berjilbab
- cewek cantik berjilbab
- Canada Eh?
- How to make Omani Coffee [Qhawah]
- Omani Women's Traditional clothing
- MashaAllah, what a beautiful home!!!!
- What I THINK about Niqab (the face veil) in Oman
- By Malene Birger SS10
- Not that we have higher production values in Canad...
- A Post about Non-TV tv in Oman pt. 1
- Traditional Omani Fishing Methods
- Perfume "Attar" for Al Mirhaad (the powder room)
- Get it for way less - Chloé Bow-detailed Asymmetri...
- Furniture Essential for Oman: the Wardrobe
- For Wafa, Omani Hair Styles
- Day-Wear Hair style for Arab Women
- Hours and Wages in Muscat
- Shopping Festival Finds and Randomness
- Low on Colour, High on Style
- Dumb Things Omani Men Have Said pt. 2
- Handball, and life back in Oman
- Bathroom "fun"
- London Calling
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2009 (391)