Saturday, March 7, 2009

Watchmen


OMG, So I just watched Watchmen at work at our midnight staff screening and all I have to say is DANG! It was grate, on the violent side with a naked blue man but I read the graphic novel so I knew what I was getting into. The music throughout the movie worked well. Heck I have the urge to get the sound track. They worked in all the period music perfectly. And it stayed with the story pretty well, nothing to really complain about. It was 3 hours long so they got in a lot more then anyone could ask for. If you wont all the little side stories with background on the other heros that where not covered you have to read the graphic novel. Witch is the way should be. So read up all, the printed word is not dead yet just evolving. I wonder if it will get legs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy