Friday, March 13, 2009

Dining with Terrorist The Documentary TV show

I was on youtub and looking at Al Jazeera English and stumbled across a show that was interesting. I'm ageist policies that take innocent life who ever that life might belong to. I have found it something that makes me ask questions. How can we end the violence? There is no black and white only gray it seems as I get older. If I could look though the world with a child's eye I wonder what I may see. Even then it seems that is changing too. All answers are tuff and mean a loss to someone. Only God knows who that someone is. So all I can do is learn in the hope that I can help someone one day from suffering. Guns and violence only take you so far and the rest of the way must be met with conversation to achieve peace. Only conversation will do anything, enough blood has been spilled onto the earth to fill many life times.  Will peace ever come? I dono. All I hope for is that more people would talk things out for a better understanding, so that the innocent life's of others on both sides will be out of harms way. "Take the good and leave the bad but learn from it" as someone once said. 



Dining with Terrorists - Death of the Freedom Fighter 


Part 1


Part 2


Dining with Terrorists - Global Jihad


Part 1


Part 2


Dining with Terrorists - America's Backyard 


Part 1


Part 2


Dining with Terrorists - Divided Island


Part 1


Part 2


Dining with Terrorists - Fighting Occupation 


Part 1 


Part 2


Dining with Terrorists - Return of the Freedom Fighter 


Part 1


Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy