The time has come to announce the finalists for the Win Rachel Leigh's Sex and the City-inspired Belt contest.
Participants were asked to come up with the most creative outfit using only the Rachel Leigh Inspired Studded Belt (valued at US$150) and other items from Chickdowntown.
Here the five finalists below:
Vote by leaving a comment below with the corresponding number of your favourite entry. Voting begins today, March 18, 2009 and ends on March 25, 2009. The entry with the most votes will be deemed the winner of this fabulous studded belt.
Chickdowntown carries a vast selection of fantastic women's clothing and accessories including lovely dresses from Tibi, which come in a wide variety of styles and colours - all perfect for the summer! Go check them out now!
- ► 2010 (1125)
- Street Food Zanzibar
- Feeding a baby.
- One Question
- Earth Hour
- Everything Gaelic (with a small separatist take)
- Fashion Lover & Bargain Hunter - Adela
- Mohammed the last prophet
- Shit Happens
- Street Food Fez (its in Morocco)
- Contest Finalists - Vote for your favourite!
- DNA say What now?!
- Zaskia Mecca in Trend Moslem Fashion Show
- Zaskia Adya Mecca with Moslem Fashion Gallery
- Dining with Terrorist The Documentary TV show
- Moslem Fashion New Style of Baju Kurung
- Lets all be weird together!
- JFW08: APPMI Show - Moslem Catwalk Fashion
- busana moslem islamic fashion
- Beautiful Girls og Moslem Jilbab Fashion Gallery
- A model showcases Moslem Fashion Designs
- Beautiful Moslem Fashion of Jilbab Kids
- Guest Blogger Feature - '5 under $50 for Spring' b...
- McDonalds Techno?!
- Elegant Wedding Moslem Fashion Gallery
- Purple Moslem Dress in New Fashion
- Beautiful Women Moslem Jilbab Fashion
- Black Jilbab of Gallery Moeslim Fashion
- A Must Watch!
- Indie Designer Spotlight - Stitch & Swash
- Oh yes it comes in many flavors
- Moslem Fashion for Kids and Simple Jilbab School i...
- Rainbows Eh?
- What I did and Forgot!
- Best Top Model Gallery of Beautiful Moslem Fashion...
- Pink Mediterranean Pasta Sauce
- Some Colour~
- An Old Poem I Did
- ▼ March (40)