Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged - Seven Songs for Spring

I was tagged by Sharon Rose and Nay'chelle to list the seven songs I'm really feeling right now.

The rules:
“List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.”

Ok, so here are my song choices for Spring/Summer:


Do It by Nelly Furtado (2008)
I miss the old Nelly from her "I'm like a Bird" days and I'm starting to tire of Timbaland's generic pop beats, but I really like this song. It's a cool, fun song and Nelly's voice sounds really good here .


I Know by Jay-Z ft. Pharrell (2008)
Great hip-hop song, the Neptunes really did an excellent job on the production. I love the song and I also really love the video starring Ms. Zoe Kravitz.


Inside and Out by Feist (2005)
Fantastic remake of the original Bee Gees 1979 hit 'Love you inside and out'. Feist has smooth and beautiful vocals that suits this song perfectly.


Wow by Kylie Minogue (2008)
I've been a fan of Kylie Minogue's music since her album 'Fever' in 2001 and this song is no different. Her songs always make me want to get up and dance (or sit and sing really loudly)!


American Boy by Estelle ft. Kanye West (2008)
Fabulously funky song to sing and dance along to. Estelle is a fantastic singer and Kanye is as cool as ever on this track.


Les Fleurs by 4Hero featuring Carina Andersson (2001)
I first heard this song on a Bailey's commercial called “Zero Gravity Bar” back in 2004 and I just couldn't get it out of my head. It was originally done by Minnie Riperton in 1971 and 4Hero did the cover in 2001. This is a really beautiful and uplifting song, perfect for any season!


Hide Away by Tessanne Chin (?)
This is one of the best reggae/rock fusions I've ever heard and the singer's voice is so beautiful and powerful!


I'm now going to tag Be Stylin', I <333>, The Ongoing Project, The Wandering Alchemist, Searching the Inner Me..., Closet Bug, Meet the Freak.

Obviously there are no obligations to do this tag if you've done it before or you just don't want to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy