Wow, 100 posts, has it really been that many? Time has gone by so quickly! In honour of this milestone, I'm giving out a virtual slice of cake to everyone! Enjoy!
A little insight into how Fatal Attraction 2 Fashion got started:
I had been posting my budget-conscious findings on Fabsugar for a while when I thought to myself one night, "Why don't I just start a real blog?"
So, on a whim, I created Fatal Attraction 2 Fashion with no idea of what to do nor expectations, but I knew I had a lot to share and I was going to do it as well as I could.
I've learned so much in just a little over three months and I've enjoyed sharing it with all you wonderful readers. This has truly been an amazing experience, thank you so much for helping make this blog what it has become thus far! :D
Also, for your viewing pleasure, here are beautiful photos of Coco Rocha for Neiman Marcus June 2008. Check out the Hello Kitty watches in the third photo!
- ► 2010 (1125)
- ► 2009 (391)
- Reviving the Doctor
- Ethereal glory
- Cool Vintage Finds - Woven dreams
- Define and Enhance
- Tagged - Seven Songs for Spring
- Fashion Inspiration - Brilliant Accents
- Patching things up with style
- Sale Alert - Dorothy Perkins
- Capacious clutches
- Red Dress Days
- Blog Announcement: 100 posts today!
- Cool Vintage Finds - Order of the Elephant
- What I want right now - Striped Blazer
- I'd like a little quirk on my jewelry, please
- Celebrity Style for Less - Zoe Kravitz
- A bit more Polyvore and other stuff
- Fashion Inspiration - Fun Fab Fringe
- Tagged x 2
- Strap 'em on
- What I'm Wearing - Lanvin Inspired
- Like it or not? - F21 Ombre Skirt
- Get it for way less - SS08 Lanvin Dress
- Indie Designer Spotlight - PrettyRaccoon Clothing
- Give me the cold shoulder!
- Tribal Flair
- ▼ June (25)