Monday, June 16, 2008

Blog Announcement: 100 posts today!

Hey everyone!

Wow, 100 posts, has it really been that many? Time has gone by so quickly! In honour of this milestone, I'm giving out a virtual slice of cake to everyone! Enjoy!




A little insight into how Fatal Attraction 2 Fashion got started:

I had been posting my budget-conscious findings on Fabsugar for a while when I thought to myself one night, "Why don't I just start a real blog?"

So, on a whim, I created Fatal Attraction 2 Fashion with no idea of what to do nor expectations, but I knew I had a lot to share and I was going to do it as well as I could.

I've learned so much in just a little over three months and I've enjoyed sharing it with all you wonderful readers. This has truly been an amazing experience, thank you so much for helping make this blog what it has become thus far! :D


Also, for your viewing pleasure, here are beautiful photos of Coco Rocha for Neiman Marcus June 2008. Check out the Hello Kitty watches in the third photo!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy