Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A bit more Polyvore and other stuff

Haha, I really didn't know what to name this post but at least it's straightforward. I hope you all don't mind but this one isn't totally about fashion.

I just wanted to share some more of the stuff I've been doing on Polyvore with you lovely people. For the most part, I've been creating slightly more "artsy" sets, some of which are fashion related.


I've made a lot since the last ones I showed you, but here are a few.


Consumed


Tribute to YSL


Droplets


"Come along, dear..."


Summer Lovin'


"Where am I?"


Just another day


Dark Angel


The Advocate



Sorry about the extra white space around some of them, that's just how they were imported.


I'd also like to take this opportunity to encourage you to take a little time to vote for a fellow fashion blogger, the very fabulous Laurel Stovall of It's Her Factory.




She's competing for the top spot in the online V Magazine Supreme Management Model Search for 2008.

You can vote for her by clicking on the banner in the sidebar on the right. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy