Friday, June 13, 2008

I'd like a little quirk on my jewelry, please

I really love cute, whimsical jewelry and its ability to add a lot of interest and character to an outfit.

I have quite a few quirky pieces in my collection such as a poodle brooch, a 'birds-sitting-on-a-branch' brooch (I love brooches!) and a pendant made out of little plastic feet (this is actually cute)!

While looking for the items for the Zoe Kravitz style post below, I stopped by the Lulu*s Fashion Lounge website and found they have some really adorable, affordable jewelry in stock.

Below are a few that caught my eye.
















White Rabbit Pocket Watch in Silver (actually a necklace)
Price: US$18.00
http://www.lulus.com/products/The+White+Rabbit+Pocket+Watch+in+Silver/8770.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy