I'm always on the lookout for interesting and affordable clothing to feature, so when I came across PrettyRaccoon Clothing, I knew I had to share it with everyone.
The Toronto-based independent label was started in January 2005 as a part time hobby that eventually grew into a full time enterprise that sells one-of-a-kind clothing all around the world.
PrettyRaccoon Clothing specializes in screen printed handmade and American Apparel clothing. Highly-detailed, random images such as chandeliers, bicycles, anchors, birds among many others are silk screened onto clothing and accessories for men, women and babies.
The designer behind the line, Andrea Winkler, says that her designs are "inspired by nature and retro prints" and "the style can be described as simple, bold and graphic."
PrettyRaccoon Clothing prices range from US$19 to US$52.
Below are a few of the cool items from PrettyRaccoon Clothing.
Click here to go to the PrettyRaccoon Clothing Etsy Store or here to go to the Ebay store.
- ► 2010 (1125)
- ► 2009 (391)
- Reviving the Doctor
- Ethereal glory
- Cool Vintage Finds - Woven dreams
- Define and Enhance
- Tagged - Seven Songs for Spring
- Fashion Inspiration - Brilliant Accents
- Patching things up with style
- Sale Alert - Dorothy Perkins
- Capacious clutches
- Red Dress Days
- Blog Announcement: 100 posts today!
- Cool Vintage Finds - Order of the Elephant
- What I want right now - Striped Blazer
- I'd like a little quirk on my jewelry, please
- Celebrity Style for Less - Zoe Kravitz
- A bit more Polyvore and other stuff
- Fashion Inspiration - Fun Fab Fringe
- Tagged x 2
- Strap 'em on
- What I'm Wearing - Lanvin Inspired
- Like it or not? - F21 Ombre Skirt
- Get it for way less - SS08 Lanvin Dress
- Indie Designer Spotlight - PrettyRaccoon Clothing
- Give me the cold shoulder!
- Tribal Flair
- ▼ June (25)