Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rednecks in a good way

These are some redneck pic that I have acquired over the last few week and thought it was about time to share in them. When we think of rednecks you think of one of 2 things. 1) a man with a shogun and a mullet and 2) a guy chasing you down the street in a white robe. (pleas note not all read necks are KKK, there are lots of blue and white collar ones too, makes you fell all worm and fluffy inside.) But Rednecks are also bright people that make use of what they have. So what if you don't have a pool, you have a pickup truck, a tarp and running water your all set (to be honest I have wonted to try this... does that make me a redneck? ) and its mobile too! Bring your own pool to parties. So here are some things that made me laugh, made me think that I kinda wont to try it and just plane silly. 
the republicans did not stand a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy