Sunday, April 12, 2009

BBC White Girl

This is a movie about a young girl that moves into a new house with her mom, lil brother and sister. There here would changes. Its a good TV movie. Besides the drama that unfolds around her mom and takes the family down roads that could destroy everything that she holds dear she finds something to believe in and brings inner pace. In it I noticed some things that converts go though. Some people have it harder then others. I was lucky that I was not kicked out of my house when I converted like some friends of mine. We all have our trills. One day I hope that my mom will except what I have done. till then bring it on. 


White girl 



1 of 9



2 of 9



3 or 9



4 of 9



5 of 9



6 of 9



7 of 9



8 of 9



9 of 9


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy