We all have that little thing in us that just wants to get out. We jump around inside when a little glimpse comes into sight. So how about we let it out and jump around for real? Today I spent most of my day drawing. Working on my art portfolio ... witch feels like a never ending process. Nothing seems good enough so I end up stopping half way through most of the time. Now I know some of you think that drawing is ageist islamic principles. I'm not going to start a debate. How I see it I am not doing wrong. To stop drawing would be like cutting off my own arm. Its just a no go. I hope to become a comic book artiest one day. I even have a few muslim superheroes all drafted up. Maybe one day some of your will read them. Well if I ever get my portfolio done.
- ► 2010 (1125)
- New Moslem Fashion Shirt
- Pictures of the week #4
- Kebaya Fashion Photo Gallery
- Im a Nerd (or was it Geek) and I say it Proud!
- Inside the Saudi Kingdom
- Marisa Haque Moslem Fashion Wear
- Pictures of the week #3
- Rednecks in a good way
- New Brown Style Moslem Fashion
- Jesus in Islam (from you guessed it)
- Well You see.... Ah ya.
- BBC White Girl
- This week in pitchers #2
- She's a Thoroughly Modern Muslim
- 20 Funny church signs
- The Grate Office War.
- Moslem Fashion of Brown Jilbab Muslim in Zaskia Me...
- This week in pitchers
- Moslem Fashion in Cinema Love Story as Ayat-Ayat C...
- Bringing out the creative.
- Iran's Bloggers
- Get Out and Ride.
- Cat House on the Kings
- Model From Indonesian Moslem Fashion
- ▼ April (26)