Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bringing out the creative.

We all have that little thing in us that just wants to get out. We jump around inside when a little glimpse comes into sight. So how about we let it out and jump around for real? Today I spent most of my day drawing. Working on my art portfolio ... witch feels like a never ending process. Nothing seems good enough so I end up stopping half way through most of the time. Now I know some of you think that drawing is ageist islamic principles. I'm not going to start a debate. How I see it I am not doing wrong. To stop drawing would be like cutting off my own arm. Its just a no go. I hope to become a comic book artiest one day. I even have a few muslim superheroes all drafted up. Maybe one day some of your will read them. Well if I ever get my portfolio done. 






Light-Paint Piano Player from Ryan Cashman on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy