Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Grate Office War.

The grate office war. What can I say but Uber cool eh! I have always thought of what it would be like to have something like this happen. So out of the normal. Something fun. Not just the same old boring stuff. Though it may be hard to get something like this going. But way worth it. There is a group in my city that has manhunt games and man are they fun. For people that do not know what manhunt is, it is a game where one person is it and when you tag someone they become it two, Intel everyone is it. The games happen mostly in the evens at around 6 or 7 in the downtown area. We must freak out a few people here and there. But man is it worth it. MMmmm I wonder if there is a group like that in the Emirates? Hahah I can just amagan what Aalia is thinking right now. Hehe. Don't worry I wont do anything too crazy... Though there is a skydiving place in Dubai that I'm hoping to cheek out. 




The Great Office War from Runawaybox on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy