Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The new Star Trek movie is here!


Tonight I went and saw the new Star Trek movie. Man is it good. They even went with the old Red shirt joke. You have had to seen one of the many Star Trek shows to get this but if you have not I will fill you in. When a problem is encountered and an away team is assembled if there is a person that has a Red shirt and is not a regular there is a 99.9% chance that well they are going to die. In Voyager I'm not suer if they killed them off as much but in the first one they totally did. I have seen well lots of Star Trek episodes. Voyager and Deep Space 9 Have to be my favourite 2. I have not really had much of a chance to see Enterprise but it seems good. One thing about watching the movie made me sad. Sad that I don't get to ride on a space ship travelling to other planets. Meeting new people and getting wicked cases of food poisoning. I only can hope that light speed travel is developed by the time I'm in my 30's (one can hope!) so I can get off world. Mind you it would have to be faster then light speed and space capable....with a vary good flue sores that does not need refilling often. ...I can hope. But first I am going to try and tackle this planet a bit. Well I hope you have a good week at the movies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy