Thursday, May 7, 2009

National Geographic - Inside Mecca

This is a Documentary that I saw awhile ago on youtube. I had seen a some stuff on TV about Mecca and Hajj in high school but had not released what Hajj truly meant. All I know is when I sat in the basement watching a little 30 min vid I knew that I wonted to go there. I did not know only Muslims could go or that Saudi does not let single women into there country (lame). It looked amazing how everyone came together walking around the Kaabah.  Well I am zoning out watching south park and typing about this so I will just post the vids to the documentary. Hope you enjoy. 



Part 1 of 5




Part 2 of 5



Part 3 of 5



Part 4 of 5



Part 5 of 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy