Living in the Caribbean, I've grown up seeing tie dye all around and over time, I developed a serious aversion to it. This was to the point that nothing even resembling tie dye would've been seen on my body at any point in time. Now, I'm trying to be more open with a lot of looks I may not have been comfortable before. I was actually making some progress, I could look at it and not be repulsed by it.
Unfortunately, Fergie has successfully re-established my dislike for all things tie dyed. The "Glamourous" singer was seen in a pair of bold tie-dyed jeans on April 10 and judging by the look on her face, she seems to be willingly wearing them. No signs of struggle anywhere.
What do you think? Am I wrong to despise this look, at least from the waist down?
- ► 2010 (1125)
- ► 2009 (391)
- What I want right now - Tie Neck Blouse
- Rock those stars!
- Lulu*s Fashion Lounge Myspace Giveaway
- Cool Vintage Finds - Feeling blue?
- Indie Designer Spotlight - The Domestic Feminist
- Fatal Attraction 2 - The Little Black Dress
- Celebrity Style for Less - Jennifer Aniston
- What I got - Thrifting finds
- Sweet Spring Scarves Part 2
- Would you rock this? - Fergie
- Ebay Spring Trend - Flower with love
- Get it for way less - Yellow cut-out top
- Sale Alert - Aldoshoes.com
- What I got - Moroccan Necklace
- Cool Vintage Finds - Go-go Mod
- Fatal Attraction 2 - Tweed
- Indie Designer Spotlight - Xlique
- Top it off!
- ▼ April (18)