So I haven't got my owl pendant as yet but I have another great one which I may like even more. I finally received my most recent Ebay purchase yesterday and boy am I happy with it. I'm very intrigued by other cultures and the unique items to be found there. This Toureg Moroccan necklace truly is gorgeous and unlike anything I've ever seen.
These necklaces are handmade and even the little imperfections add a little character to it because it means that no two are exactly the same. Even though the necklace is large (approx. 15 inches but it looks smaller in person), the intricate detail adds a delicacy to the piece that prevents it from looking gaudy. *Sigh* I'm in love!
A necklace like mine costs US$26 from this ebay store but if you're looking for something with a similar style but less expensive, there is one available here for US$10.
- ► 2010 (1125)
- ► 2009 (391)
- What I want right now - Tie Neck Blouse
- Rock those stars!
- Lulu*s Fashion Lounge Myspace Giveaway
- Cool Vintage Finds - Feeling blue?
- Indie Designer Spotlight - The Domestic Feminist
- Fatal Attraction 2 - The Little Black Dress
- Celebrity Style for Less - Jennifer Aniston
- What I got - Thrifting finds
- Sweet Spring Scarves Part 2
- Would you rock this? - Fergie
- Ebay Spring Trend - Flower with love
- Get it for way less - Yellow cut-out top
- Sale Alert - Aldoshoes.com
- What I got - Moroccan Necklace
- Cool Vintage Finds - Go-go Mod
- Fatal Attraction 2 - Tweed
- Indie Designer Spotlight - Xlique
- Top it off!
- ▼ April (18)