Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What I want right now - Tie Neck Blouse

When it comes to blouses, I'm often attracted to those with romantic details such as ruffles, lace and bows. My latest obsession is the tie neck blouse.

This menswear inspired look is made more feminine by making the bow tie flouncy so that it drapes beautifully. Chic and versatile, this look can be worn so many ways. For example, it can be dressed up with a pencil skirt and pumps or more casual with a great pair of jeans. The look just oozes sophisticated sex appeal!

Although there are many different styles, I have yet to see a tie neck blouse that I didn't like. I stumbled across and instantly fell in love with this pretty one from MoxieBee.

This one takes the tie neck a bit further with the additional gathered fabric details. It comes in three pastel colours; yellow, pink and blue and is on sale now for less than US$30!


Pastel Yellow Satin Tie Neck Blouse
Price (sale): US$25.60
http://moxiebee.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_15&products_id=93


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy