Finding that perfect combination of beauty and charm is not always easy. Luckily, I have come across some great items that effortlessly fulfill both qualities.
Independent designer The Domestic Feminist creates one of a kind accessories which she sells on Etsy. Some items include hand knit scarves and scarflets, adorable feathered and lace fascinators as well as eye catching handmade purses.
It won't hurt at all to get something for yourself or as a gift for someone else because her products are also very affordable. Currently, the prices for items range from US$8.00 to US$35.
The Domestic Feminist says:
"My work is really a result of my short attention span and love of all things functional and beautiful--or this is how I see it.
I have a bit of an affinity for things kitchsy, things glamorous, and things practical. And I hope that as I mature in my crafts of knitting, sewing, and accessory design, that I can somehow make those things shine separately but in unison."
Like what you see? Go to The Domestic Feminist's Etsy store to purchase one or some of these unique and stylish accessories.
- ► 2010 (1125)
- ► 2009 (391)
- What I want right now - Tie Neck Blouse
- Rock those stars!
- Lulu*s Fashion Lounge Myspace Giveaway
- Cool Vintage Finds - Feeling blue?
- Indie Designer Spotlight - The Domestic Feminist
- Fatal Attraction 2 - The Little Black Dress
- Celebrity Style for Less - Jennifer Aniston
- What I got - Thrifting finds
- Sweet Spring Scarves Part 2
- Would you rock this? - Fergie
- Ebay Spring Trend - Flower with love
- Get it for way less - Yellow cut-out top
- Sale Alert - Aldoshoes.com
- What I got - Moroccan Necklace
- Cool Vintage Finds - Go-go Mod
- Fatal Attraction 2 - Tweed
- Indie Designer Spotlight - Xlique
- Top it off!
- ▼ April (18)