Sunday, April 25, 2010

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm Back!


Sooooooooooooooooooooo long it has been since I have posted. I have so many things to write about that my head is spinning. Shall I write about where I was taken to the most beautiful farm in Al Mosanah, or where I thought a taxi driver was calling me a cat but was really saying "kiss" and tried to molest me, the festival up in Quriyat, seeing the dammn in Quriyat, my other taxi driver who gets VERY excited by the sight of water, my cool way for sending men away ashamed who try to hit on me, or how I have started to talk like my Omani friends, bad grammer et al?????? I'll start with the funniest I think. Actually, all the stories are funny come to think of it, don't be scared for me.I like to have adventures LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy