Tuesday, April 20, 2010
10 reasons not jilbab
If you are an adult Muslim and still not cover the private parts with a hijab and jilbab is right, then there is a good idea to rethink your reasons for listening to this dialogue dbawah thinking.
REASONS I: I'm not really sure of the function / usability hijab
We then ask two questions to the sisters of this: First, does he really believe and confess the truth of Islam? By nature he said, Yes, as he then say Laa Ilaa ha illallah! Which showed that he obeyed and Muhammadan aqidahnya rasullullah! Stating he was obedient to the sharia. With so he convinced of Islam and its all legal. Second, we ask: Is not wear the veil, including the law in Islam? If this sister and honest and sincere in his Islamannya, he would say, Yes, it is part of Islamic law that are listed in the holy Quran and the Sunnah Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam sacred. So the conclusion here, if the sisters are believed to Islam and believe in it, why he did not carry out law and order?
REASONS II: I am convinced of the importance of the hijab but my mother forbade, and if I violate the mother, I will go to hell.
Who answered this is a creation of God Almighty noblest, the Prophet sallallaahu 'alayhi wasallam in a very wise advice: "There is no obedience to a creation above obedience to Allaah." (Ahmad). Indeed, parental status in Islam, a very high position and honor. In a paragraph stated: "Worship Allah and do not ascribe Him with something else. And do good to both his mother and father. . "(Surat An-Nisa: 36). Obedience to parents is not limited except in one aspect, ie when associated with obedience to Allaah. Allah says, "and if they strive to ascribe to me something that you have no knowledge, then do not follow them ... (Surah Luqman: 15)
Do not adhere to their parents in running the command AllahSubhanahu wa Ta'alatidak cause we can do against their wishes. We still have to respect and love them completely. Allah says in the same paragraph; "and pergaulilah well both in the world. In conclusion, how can you keep breaking your mother but Allaah Who created you and your mom.
Excuse Three: My position does not allow me to wear the hijab.
Sisters is probably one of two types: he's sincere and honest, or vice versa, he was a man who lied himself on behalf of the working environment for not wearing hijab. We will begin with an answer that he is sincere and honest woman. "Do you not realize my sister is not dear, that Muslim women are not allowed to leave the house without a hijab and covered the nakedness is an obligation for every Muslim to know about it? If thou, my sister, spent much time and effort to learn different things in this world, how then can you be neglectful of learning those things that will save you from the anger of Allah and your death? "Is not Allaah has said, "then ask the person who has the knowledge, if ye know not (Sura An-Nahl: 43). Learn to know the wisdom behind closed auratmu. If you've got to get out of your house, Cover auratmu with hijab, seek pleasure Allaah than a pleasure satan. Because crime can be started from the intoxicating scenery from a woman.
Dear sister, if you're really honest and sincere in living things and trying, you will find a thousands hands of good assisting you and Allaah will make the matter easy for you. Is not Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'alatelah said: "Anyone who fear Allah, He will hold for him a way out. Rizki and gave no thought of direction, but thought .. "(Surah AtTalaq :2-3). Position and honor is something determined by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala. And do not rely on luxury clothes we wear, the colors are striking, and follow the prevailing trends. Honor and position to be more obedient to Allaah and the Messenger of Allaah was raised wasallam, and rely on God's pure law. Hear the words of God; "surely the most honorable among you in Allah's sight are the most pious among you .." (Surat Al-Hujurat: 13). In conclusion, do something with seeking pleasure and keridhoan Allaah , and give prices a little on the expensive objects that can menjerumuskanmu.
REASON IV: The air in my area is very hot and I can not help it. How might I can handle it especially if I wear the hijab.
Allaah gives the parable by saying, "Hell fire was more over very hot (it) if they know .." (Surat At-Taubah: 81). How might you be able to compare the heat in your area with the heat in Hell? Actually, my sister, satan has tried to make ropes to drag it from the heat of the earth to the heat of the Hellfire. Free yourself from his net and try to see the hot sun as a gift, not misery. Especially considering that the intensity of the punishment of God will be much heavier than what you feel now in this mortal world. Return to the laws of Allah and seek refuge from His punishment, as stated in paragraph; "they do not feel the coolness in it and did not (nor any) drink, other than boiling water and pus" (Surah AN-NABA 78:24-25). In conclusion, God promised paradise, filled with trials and tests. While the road to hell is full of joy, lust and pleasure.
Excuse Five: I'm afraid that if I wear the hijab now, on the other days I'll take it off again, because I see so many others do so.
To the sister that I said, "if all the people applying your logic, they would abandon all its obligations in the end! They will leave the praying five times a day because they fear can not carry even one's prayer time. They would have left fasting in the month of Ramadan, because they fear can not be fulfilled one day alone in the month of fasting for Ramadan, and so on. Do you not see how satan has set you up again and blocked petunju for you? Allaah loves continuous obedience even if only a very small compliance or advisable. Then how about something really obligation like wearing the hijab? Prophet sallallaahu 'Peace be upon Wasallambersabda; "Deeds of the most beloved of Allah is the noble deeds of continuous, possibly others consider minor." Why are you my sister, did not see the reason they invented to take off their head scarves back and away from them? Why do not you open the curtain of truth and hold fast to him? Indeed Allaah has said: "so we made that such a warning for those today who were, and for those who come in later periods, as well as a lesson for those who fear Allah" (Surat Al-Baqarah 2 : 66). In conclusion, if you're so fast to the instructions and feel the sweetness of faith, you will not leave even after you execute the command of God.
REASONS FOR VI: If I wear hijab, then jodohku will be difficult, so I'll wear it later on after marriage.
My sister, husband any more like you did not wear the veil and let auratmu in public, meaning he did not heed the law and the commandments of God and not the husband the precious from the beginning. He is the husband who has no feeling to protect and keep the commandments of God, and never expect this type of husband will help you avoid the fires of hell, let alone enter paradise of God. A house filled with non-adherence to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala, will always face the pain and misery in the world today and even in the hereafter. Allaah says, "and whoever turns away from My reminder, verily for him is a narrow livelihood, and We shall raise at the last day in the blind" (Surah Taha 20:124). Marriage is a help and blessing of God to anyone who He wills. How many women who turned out to get married while they are not wearing the hijab does not?
If you, dear sister, said that the lack of uncovered is a means to reach a pure end, namely marriage. There is no closure. My sister, a pure goal, will not be attained through an impure and unclean in Islam. If the goal is clean and pure, and honorable, then it must necessarily be achieved with clean and pure as well. In Islamic law we call it: Tool or ways to achieve something, depending on the existing regulations to achieve that goal. In conclusion, there is no blessing of a marriage that is based on the sin and folly.
REASONS VII: I do not wear hijab by word of Allaah: "and to the favor of your Lord, so shall ye mention it (with thanks)" (Dhuhaa QS.Ad-93: 11). How can I cover the grace of God in the form of smooth skin and beautiful hair?
So this sister of ours adheres to the Book of Allah as long as it supports their interests and understanding! he actually left the commentary behind the verse when it is not fun. If what I say is wrong, why not follow our sister this verse: "they do not show visible jewelry except thereof" (Sura An-Nur 24: 31] and the word of Allaah: "Tell thy wives and daughters,
daughters and wives of the believers; let them head out .. "(Sura Al-Ahzab 33:59). With that statement from you, my sister, you have to make their own sharia for you, which actually has been forbidden by God, who called at-tabarruj and as-sufoor. The biggest blessing from Allaah for us is the faith and guidance, which among others is to use the hijab. Why do not you learn and review the greatest gift to you this? In conclusion, whether there is a blessing and relief to the woman that is greater than the instructions and the hijab?
Excuse Eight: I know that the veil is an obligation, but I'll wear it when I've felt compelled and guided by Him.
I asked this sister, or step plan of what he was doing during the wait for guidance, guidance from Allaah as he said? We know that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala in sentences His wisdom made a cause or means for everything. That is why the sick take a pill to become healthy, and so forth. Has this sister of ours seriously endeavored to seek true guidance with all sincerity, pray, as in Sura Al-Fatihah 1:6 "Show us the straight path" and together seek knowledge to the Muslim-devout Muslim and other, more thought has been given instructions by using the hijab? In conclusion, if this sister was really serious in searching or waiting for instructions from God, he surely will do a walk towards that quest.
Excuse Nine: It's not time for me. I'm still too young to wear them. I would definitely use it later along with the addition of age and after I went on Hajj.
Angel of death, my sister, visiting and waiting at your door whenever God wills. Unfortunately, my sister, the death does not discriminate between young and old, and he might come while you're still in a state of unpreparedness of sin and Allaah says, "every faithful interpretation of the deadline; the time has come when they can not postpone the goods moment and can not be (too) memajukannya "(QS Al-An'aam 7:34] Dear sister, you have competed in obedience to Allaah," lombalah you aspire to (get) forgiveness from your Lord and Paradise as wide as heaven and bumu .. "(Sura Al-Hadid 57:21).
Sister, do not forget Allah or He will forget you in this world and the next. You're forgetting your own soul by not fulfilling the right of your soul to obey Him. Allah says about those hypocrites, "and do not be like those who forgot Allah, so He made them forget to themselves" (Sura Al-Hashr 59: 19), my sister, wearing the hijab at a young age, would be easy for you. Because God will be asking for the time you spend during your youth, and every time in your life on the Day of Judgement nanti.Kesimpulannya, stop your activities set in the future, because nobody can guarantee his life until the next day.
REASON: I'm afraid that if I wear hijab, my cap and will be classified into certain groups! I hate grouping!
My sister, there are only two groups in Islam. And both are mentioned in Kitabullah. The first group is the group / army of God (Hezbollah) is given on their victory, because of their compliance. And both groups are groups that accursed satan (hizbush-shaitan) is always violated Allaah. If you, my sister, holding fast to the commandments of God, and it turns out around you are your brothers who wear the hijab, you will still be included in the group of Allaah. But if you beautify your passion and your ego, you will be driving a vehicle Satanic, at worst friend.
Do not leave your body on display at the market of the devil and seducing the hearts of men. Model hair, tight clothes that show every detail of your body, short clothes that show the beauty of your feet, and all that can evoke anger Allaah and fun satan. Every day that passes while you spend in this condition, distances you further from Allah and brings you closer to the devil. Each time the curse and anger toward you from the heavens until you repent. Every day brings you closer to death. "Every soul shall taste death. And indeed at the last day alone enhanced reward. Whoever moved away from hell and put in paradise, then indeed he has been lucky. Worldly life is no more than the pleasure bamboozle "(Surat Ali 'Imran 3:185). Naikilah train to catch up, my sister, before the train passed the station. Think deeply, my sister, what is happening today before tomorrow comes. Think about it, my sister, now, before it's too late!
Source by: Dr. Ismaeel Huwayda
- The Latest Lexus Hybrid Is An Electric Carbon Fibe...
- Gallery Jilbab Muslim Fashion & Different
- green beautiful Model jilbab muslim by Keisha
- Fashions Jilbab Che Che Kirani
- The Most Beautiful Nail Art (Or Manicure Masterpie...
- Black Simple jilbab Muslim Fashion Veil
- Beautiful Jilbab Trendy Fashion 2010
- Jilbab Islamic Fashion Festiva by tuan hasnah
- Antoine Laverdiere's Restaurant Animal Lights Avai...
- Iron Man 2 Movie Tie-Ins & Merchandising From Frag...
- pink Jilbab Trendy Fashion 2010
- beautiful fashions jilbab by keisha
- unique jilbab muslim color pink
- Kria Bones Up On Jewelry Design, Vertebrae Necklac...
- Move Over Snuggie, We've Got Happiness In Bed
- Hugh Saves Hollywood Sign
- Badr and Water & seeing the dam in Quaryat
- Casual Dream Jilbab Muslim Fashion
- green beautiful Model jilbab muslim
- The Bristow Jilbab Muslim Fashion color Pink
- More Steampunk Architecture From Dave Trautrimas -...
- Model Jilbab Muslim Fashion red color
- Beautiful Model Jilbab Muslim Fashion
- Model Jilbab Muslim Fashion Nurul Izzah
- Ben's So New Money. A Close Look At The 100$ Redes...
- Maison Moschino: Fashionable Fantasy Accommodation...
- jilbab Shabrina Gamis coklate
- What I lost in Translation, is my ability to speak...
- My Advice for All WOULD-BE-CASSANOVAS in Oman
- Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm Back!
- Coca-Cola Light Gets Dressed By Another Designer, ...
- Zaskia Adya Mecca with jilbab
- Musilm Fashion jilbab in Cinema Love Story as Ayat...
- Brown Fashion Jilbab Muslim by Zaskia Mecca
- 2010 Simple of wedding fashions jilbab
- Beautiful girl hooded with fashions jilbab
- Jonas Samson's Light Emitting Wallpaper Becomes Ec...
- Surreal Artwork by Deborah Hamon Combines Photogra...
- jilbab cotton thin color krem
- beautiful muslimah jilbab Jewels coklate
- jilbab manohara paris coklate
- New Underground Eco-friendly Hotel Bella Vista By ...
- The Little Black Dress Gets Crystallized By 22 Des...
- Marisa Haque Muslim Fashion Jilbab Wear
- Blue Fashions Jilbab by Nini Payet
- Jilbab Fashions Livina Pearl coklate
- Drink To Earth Day With Yet 10 More Organic Vodkas...
- 72 Eco-Friendly Finds For Earth Day!
- bross jilbab fashions in malaysia
- Levi's Integrates Facebook's Like Button On Their ...
- 16w21 Apartments By Zac Posen Get Dolled Up In The...
- beautiful fashions jilbab color pink
- beautiful sweety jilbab fashions
- beautiful jilbab children
- beautiful fashions jilbab gallery
- 10 reasons not jilbab
- Fashion Inspiration - Business Chic
- Plenty Of Pot-Related Posts For 420.
- 2010 best beautiful jilbab fashions
- beautiful jilbab fashions color green
- Beautiful Jilbab Kids Fashion Moslem
- Designers Get Disney-ized. Cartoon Couture Fashion...
- Hey Fornasetti Fanatics! More Fun Collaborations &...
- Some Toy! Audi's Auto Union Type C Limited Edition...
- Jilbab Moslem Fashion 2010 in Kuala Lumpur
- A model showcases jilbab Moslem Fashion Designs
- Aspiral Clocks From London. Telling Time With A Tw...
- 2010 Islamic Moslem Fashion jilbab Festival by Kie...
- Designs jilbab moslem islamic fashion
- Blue beautiful jilbab islamic wedding dresses in d...
- Skull Chair, Brain Ottoman & Spine Lamp. The Vanit...
- The Controversial SHREK Fashion Editorial For Vman...
- New modern fashions jilbab islamic wedding dress
- Models Women Muslim Fashion jilbab in Iran
- Beautiful Jilbab Fashion Moslem Zaskia
- Product Pick Of the Week: Maluka Pebble Sofas & Ch...
- 2010 Simple jilbab of wedding fashion
- 2010 Muslim Fashion jilbab Show
- 2010 Gallery Model Muslim Jilbab Fashion
- White Jilbab Moslem for Wedding Gown Fashion
- red fashions jilbab PARIS butterfly quadrilateral
- Age 103 And Still Designing. The Life & Work Of Le...
- Elegant and Beautiful Jilbab Gallery Moslem Fashio...
- Best Elegant Muslim Fashion color Yellow Gallery J...
- Muslim Fashion of Jilbab with Batik Texture in ind...
- The Dekka Daybed By FurnID; A Synthesis of Danish ...
- Jilbab Creation Sweet Layer - Jilbab Batik
- Creative Sweet Layer Jilbab - jilbab Tulle
- beautiful woman with a pure heart jilbab
- Students in Belgium Wear Jilbab Banned
- GLEE does Madonna; Side By Side Photos and More!
- Any Fashion Designers want to work for Celine?
- Gut Oggau Puts Their Best Face Forward. On Their W...
- jilbab jasmine blossom in indonesia
- rose simpel jilbab in indonesia
- Jilbab Exclusive Mother Child FIRST in Indonesia
- Artist Eric Daigh Sticks It To Us With His Pushpin...
- jilbab with beautiful petal deatil with shayla
- Jilbab with beautiful 4 tier teal diamantes with c...
- Our Beautiful Dubai jilbab by khaleeji style
- ▼ April (133)
- ► 2009 (391)