Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What I Want Right Now - Ear Chain

photo courtesy bikerjewelry.com


photo courtesy wiregems.com


I'm seriously considering getting a helix piercing just so I can wear an ear chain like the ones above. I really love the style but I'd probably prefer them with more/longer chains and in funkier colours. I already have my lobes pierced twice but the only thing I don't like about getting another piercing is the required maintenance afterwards.

I would love to find one that doesn't require another piercing like the one below which just hooks over the top over the ear but no such luck as yet. If any of you knows where I can find one or you make jewelry and you're willing to do a customized one for a reasonable price, please let me know!


photo courtesy youngfatandfabulous.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy