Monday, March 1, 2010

FUNNY ROP QUOTES

ROP officer at a traffic jam before the roundabout in Qurum: [said angrily in arabic] "The next person who honks gets a ticket!"

A random expat: "Well, no one here in Wattiyah [station @ night shift] can speak English or tell me what's going on, or what's going to happen to us, but they sure make the best coffee!"

"My car got stolen 2 yrs back... the ROP calls me often to ask me if I have spotted the car anywhere I should call them immediately!"

"My friends cell and money was stolen out of their car. They work for the mobile company, so they got the trace, and knew the name of the guy and phoned the ROP with it. The ROP guy says 'if you bring him down to the station...'"

Me @ the airport: "That purse is to be checked. It has a weapon in it." I get directed through security still holding the purse and searching for someone to give it to. Bussed to the boarding steps in Seeb, I am STILL holding the purse that I told them had to be checked because it had a weapon in it.

Please feel free to add your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy