Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Leather Gloves With A Metal Manicure From Dominic Jones
above photo:black leather driving gloves with white gold nails
Founded in late 2008, London based Dominic Jones Jewellery is fast becoming hot property amongst the fashion elite. The new "It Boy" for celeb jewelry, designer Jones' Tooth And Nail collection consists of rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, belts and gloves embellished with fangs, thorns, teeth and claw-like accents.
While all of his pieces are unique and artfully crafted, it's his leather gloves complete with real yellow or white gold fingernails that stand apart from other jewelry and fashion accessories.
above photography: Matt Irwin, stylist: Katie Shillingford
How much and where to buy them?
Pink wrist-length leather gloves with yellow gold nails $1,067.40, buy them here.
Black leather racing gloves with yellow gold nails, $1067,40. Buy them here.
About Dominic Jones (courtesy of London Fashion Week):
Dominic Jones was born in Buckinghamshire, England. In 2003 Dominic moved to London to study BA Contemporary Jewellery Design at The Sir John Cass School of Art and Design. Alongside his studies, he collaborated on several projects with the hugely influential London art collective !WOWOW! In 2008, with the help and funding of good friend and now business partner Alice Dellal, Dominic set up his company Dominic Jones Jewellery.
Trained as a fine jeweler, Dominic applies traditional techniques to current design principles. Specialising in gold and precious stones he uses five times the average amount of gold than conventional hard gold plating, creating a higher quality finish to this process.
above photo of Dominic with his gloves, courtesy of Wonderland Magazine
His debut collection ‘Tooth & Nail” launched in March 2009, receiving fantastic critical acclaim and support from fashion insiders throughout London. Almost immediately Dominic could count Kristen Stewart, Devon Aoki, Alexa Chung and Sienna Miller as his ambassadors.
The British Fashion Council awarded Dominic with BFC New Generation sponsorship for Spring Summer 2010, making him one of the only fine jewelers to ever receive this. Dominic Jones is now stocked globally and ambassadors extend to Beyonce, Vivienne Westwood and Rihanna.
4 Berry Street
1st floor, Berry House
- Leather Gloves With A Metal Manicure From Dominic ...
- What I Want Right Now - Ear Chain
- Jilbab Fashions for mother
- The Fashion Circles Of Jilbab Art
- A jilbab comes in various styles
- Sharpies Rock The Runway. Rodarte S/S 2010 Collect...
- beautiful jilbab fashions in indonesia
- JILBAB FASHION SHOW IN IRAN
- JILBAB CREATION AND MAKE UP FOR YOUR NATURAL WOMEN...
- Richard Meier Does Modern Architecture In Turkey. ...
- jilbab knitted together with Pashmina
- jilbab Humairah and jilbab Sulam
- Jilbab Humairah beauty of black ash
- The Peepoo, A Lean Green Latrine.
- Irani jilbab with beautiful Under jilbab style
- beautiful arabic jilbab styles with beautiful jilb...
- beautiful Jilbab Irani Scarve style in Cream color...
- Modernist Rocking Horses By Frederik Roijé
- Celebrity Style for less - Victoria Beckham
- A Modern Haggadah Will Hip Up Your Passover Seder....
- Jilbab Shop Serut Side color blue
- Muslim Driving School
- Jilbab Shop Home Combinations color blue
- Jilbab Shop Home Combinations
- New Modern Loft In Hamburg, Germany By GRAFT
- Jorge Colombo Sketches Covers For The New Yorker O...
- Jilbab side split
- beautiful jilbab muslimah in indonesia
- wholesale jilbab and Muslim fashion beauty, qualit...
- Fishes Eddy Serves Up Pills, Intervention & Urban ...
- Real Diamond Studded Computer Mice - The World's M...
- New Design Finds; Uluru Sofa, iPhone Font, Insect ...
- Pet Names For Your Pussy Promote The Mooncup, An A...
- KISS Footballers & Other Custom Kickers For Foosba...
- Cool Vintage Finds - Feline Fantasy
- Karim Rashid's New Furniture Collection For Vondom...
- Road to Hajj
- HOMA - The Hotel Of Modern Art In The Yuzi Paradis...
- ABC Lamps by Sandro Santantonio For Prandina
- Halal Music time.
- Earth Hour
- Ever walked a pot-bellied pig while wearing Chanel...
- London Fashion Weekend 2010
- Khaleeji Hair Dance
- Omani Forts: part 1.
- Horseback Riding in Oman
- Alcohol in Oman: Drink it Up
- Fashion Fusion Expo 2010
- THE BOOK: chapter 1
- FUNNY ROP QUOTES
- Crime in Oman
- Today I am stuck on Oscar Wilde quotes the remind ...
- ▼ March (53)
- ► 2009 (391)