Monday, December 28, 2009

Have You Ridden a Camel?

The first time I came to Oman, I remember begging to see camels. I was in Muscat for about three months before I saw a single one!!!!!!!! I finally rode one at the Muscat Days festival back three (or was it four?) years ago. Apparently, that is one up on ALL of my Omani friends. I am the only one of us all to have ever ridden a camel. I am also very naturally gifted with camels, mashaAllah right? I recommend everybody who has ever ridden a horse try it once. It is very different.

I had to laugh though, when someone asked an anonymous male aquaintance what mode of transportation he used "back in his exotic home country" LOL. "Mule, or camel?"

"Well," he said, "I drive a Mercedes."

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy