The first time I came to Oman, I remember begging to see camels. I was in Muscat for about three months before I saw a single one!!!!!!!! I finally rode one at the Muscat Days festival back three (or was it four?) years ago. Apparently, that is one up on ALL of my Omani friends. I am the only one of us all to have ever ridden a camel. I am also very naturally gifted with camels, mashaAllah right? I recommend everybody who has ever ridden a horse try it once. It is very different.
I had to laugh though, when someone asked an anonymous male aquaintance what mode of transportation he used "back in his exotic home country" LOL. "Mule, or camel?"
"Well," he said, "I drive a Mercedes."
- ► 2010 (1125)
- Worst Robberies Ever
- fashion designer
- fashion Design
- Fashion designers
- Clothing Design
- Fashion Design
- Future Fashion
- Design with Milan
- From a former alcoholic, why is there so much alco...
- What He Gives and What He Withholds
- Traditional woman's dress, Salalah Oman
- woman's dresses from Muscat,Oman
- Traditional Men's Dress
- Have You Ridden a Camel?
- Another Traditional Fashion Feature
- Omani Fashion Show
- Mudema Omani Folk Dance
- Razha Omani Folk Dance
- Traditional Dance from Oman
- Traditional Woman's Dress in Muscat
- Muscat Map
- All these posts about second wives....
- Omani Fashion Designer: Amal Al Ra'aes
- Why Arranged Marriage Anyway
- Funny Things About Muscat
- young green jilbab gown of celebrity model in fash...
- Bought My Ticket
- Morrocan Sword Belly Dance
- Omani Food: lamb biryani
- Omani Food: chicken biryani
- Elegantly Appointed Rooms
- Outdoor Living Ideas
- More Omani Bridal Make-UPs
- Modern Morrocan Influences
- Fashion Designers of Green Moslem Jilbab Fashion
- Asseccories jilbab of moslem fashion 2009
- Wedding Fashion for Bridal Gown Collection
- Eastern Wedding Fashion for Party
- ▼ December (40)