Saturday, June 20, 2009

No Reservations - Saudi Arabia

So Pixie has been telling me about this ep for awhile now. I could not find it till tonight. I like this guys show. He tends to have the same humour in a way as my dad and of cors it has been past down to me. So to fill in anyone around that has not seen this show before... He is a guy (as far as I can tell) eating and drinking his way around the world. One small little animal at a time. (Pleas not all peta members this is a joke on the most park. Not all of them are small. ... And your name makes me hungry.) So here is a guy that has one of the best jobs in the world!

No Reservations - Saudi Arabia Part 1 of 5


No Reservations - Saudi Arabia Part 2 of 5


No Reservations - Saudi Arabia Part 3 of 5


No Reservations - Saudi Arabia Part 4 of 5


No Reservations - Saudi Arabia Part 5 of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy