I hope you're all doing well. Oh, how I've missed you and this blog.
I have finally completed my degree and it feels so good to be free. My final exhibition went well; I received great feedback from the people who viewed it. It was such a challenging experience trying to get everything finished in time because I had some major setbacks along the way, but I made it through. Thanks to everyone who offered their support and encouragement, I really appreciate it.
My major project was a lifestyle brand for girls around ages five to ten, based on different aspects of my country Barbados. It was comprised of products, packaging and advertising. My minor project, on the other hand, was a weekly style inspiration magazine and shopping guide for young women around mid-teens to 20s. Unfortunately, I can't show any pictures of my major project at this time because of copyright issues (sorry!) but I've posted some photos below of some of the outfits I styled from the magazine.
I tried to create an interesting and diverse set of outfits that looked natural; I didn't want the photos or the outfits to look too 'perfect' or forced. Tell me what you think!
In the time I've been gone, I feel like the fashion world has moved on and left me behind. I have had little to no time to check up on what's been happening but I will do my best to get back on track now.
What fashion trends/news are you excited about at the moment?
- ► 2010 (1125)
- Fashion Inspiration - Michael Jackson
- Float like a Fashionable Butterfly
- Blue beautiful islamic wedding dresses dubai
- All about Stamps and Coins
- New modern islamic wedding dress
- moslem dress bali wedding organizer of accessories...
- No Reservations - Beirut
- moslem wedding dress copy of birth certificate
- No Reservations - Saudi Arabia
- Welcome to Dubai
- Dubai : Social problems
- not so inspiration posters
- pictures of the week #8
- The Western Isles of Scotland
- Edged Out
- pictures of the week #7
- I'm back!
- Once Upon A Time The Super Heroes
- ▼ June (18)