Hello Everyone again, haha it is funny saying "everyone" when no one has even read this blog. Oh sorry, 1 person has read it, you know who you are :P. As of late Scotland has come up in conversation many times in the last week-ish. Mostly to do with music and kilt, or more to the matter men in kilts. Now i have heard countless people call them skirts. There not. You where nickers under a skirt and as many of you out there know scottish men seem to have a thing for going commando. Though at time it would seem a wise idea too. But back to my point. As I see it there is nothing more manly then a kilt. well a stubbly beard, Oh a good business suit.... Oh I'm way off topic here. Yes besides kilts there has been talk of bagpipe music. Now i have heard it all "it sounds like a dead cat with a pipe stuck up its bum" well there are more that is just my favorite one. Now as a person that likes bagpipe music and is learning to play the bagpipe (its halal) I feel the need to vindicate this wonderful music. There are some vary good bands out there. One that comes to mind is a traditional modern group called Albannach. All you wont to do when you hear there music (that is 100% halal) is stand up grab your claymore and dance all night. Well maybe not dance with a claymore, I do not wont to be seeing lots of people walking around missing bits. It is vary easy to cut someone even if it is blunted. I have more then once, But that was in fencing class and they blocked with there arm as I went in for a strike. It was an accident, but boy does it scare you the first time. I think i spent all class saying sorry to her. Where was i again? Ah yes, Good bagpipe music. There is also a rock band that has used them a few times called Dropkick Murphys out of Boston (rock group). I will post some links. Mmh I wonder if the Kilt Lifters (ska) use bagpipes? I... can't remember. With a name like that you would assume. I will have to find my CD. Pleas note that the last two bands I have mentioned are not ummm what you would call angles... ya. Now from this you may think that Im only into rock/punk/ska. That is not the case. I all so like reggae and many many others. ....though not country. There is only so much a person can take! I mean really talk about a pipe up a dead cats bum. Sorry, I did say I liked that one. Oh I should also add in Needfire into that. They are Celt rock group. Oh look at the time I'm off to bed. Bye oh and I somehow added this background colour and can't get rid of it. haha. Here is the Albannach link. And Dropkick Murphys link.
- ► 2010 (1125)
- More then 5 min?
- Aventine Kebaya Fashion of Moslem Fashion
- Italian Chicken Salad
- Beautiful Zaskia in Moslem Jilbab Fashion Show
- Start with Kilts end with Music!
- Some Milk-Free recipes!
- Beautiful School Jilbab Moslem of Moslem Fashion
- Pindsey is stepping out so to say.
- Indonesian Moslem Fashion Gallery
- Win Rachel Leigh's Sex and the City-inspired Belt!...
- Fashion Shopping Moslem Jilbab Fashion
- Elegant and Beautiful Jilbab in Gallery Moslem Fas...
- Elegant Moslem Fashion of School Fashion 2009
- Moslem Fashion for Kids in Gallery Jilbab
- Brown style moslem fashion of gallery jilbab 2009
- International Moslem Fashion in Gallery Jilbab
- Birthday Spots and Stripes
- Muslim Fashion in Islamic Asian Girls
- A Yearly Muslim Fashion Show 2009
- Elegant Muslim Fashion in Yellow Gallery Jilbab
- Muslim Fashion of Jilbab with Batik Texture
- Muslim Fashion in Bangkok Fashion Gallery
- Asian Muslim Fashion Girls
- Sale Alert - Akira
- Muslim Fashion Gallery 2009 with Red Texture
- Muslim Fashion Iran Women Iran Models
- Gallery Modesty's Muslim Fashion
- Modern Jilbab Muslim Fashion
- Gallery Jilbab Muslim Fashion & Different
- Gallery muslim fashion, and islamic centre
- Arzetti Muslim Jilbab Fashion
- Muslim Jilbab Fashion in School During Gallery
- Gallery Model Muslim Jilbab Fashion
- Muslim Jilbab Fashion with Ratih Model Girls
- Tehran Jilbab Fashion Week 2008
- Indonesia Muslim Jilbab Fashion in Popular Gallery...
- ▼ February (36)