This one looks good.
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon red vinegar
* 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 3 cups chicken breasts cooked and cubed
* 1 cup red bell pepper finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
* 10 pitted rip olives
* 1 (14 ounce) quartered artichoke hearts
Dressing: Combine all dressing ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Salad: Combine chicken and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour dressing over salad, and toss gently to combine.