Friday, January 8, 2010

Dumb things Omani men have said to me... Pt. 1

Cab driver: "I must give you a ride! You will ruin your complexion... Do you have any friends in Oman?" Creepily, "I can be your friend."
Mutrah Souq stalker/guy: "Pretty lady..."
Pizza delivery guy: "Can I give you a ride home?" No. "Can I have you phone number?"
Random 40 yr old Omani in Sedan: "I want to practice my English." In perfectly good English: "Here's my card."
Another 40 yr old sedan guy: "I have seen you around before and have always wanted to talk to you, and now you are alone. You are very beautiful... Don't tell your mother!"
Some diplomat: "I will go to your father and offer to pay for your University and buy you a house, and one for your sister too. What do you say? Can you read palms?" WTH?!
Jordanian/Omani guy: "Do you know this person?" ...getting jealous of the other fool driving after me while I'm jogging. "Nevermind, I pulled over to talk to you. Mind if I walk with you?" Forgets about his car...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy