Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bloggers: Illustrated

Hey all! I realized that I totally forgot to wish everyone a happy new year in my last post - so sorry! I hope you've all had a great start to the new year and I wish you all a wonderful 2009!

Today, I thought I'd share some illustrations I did between yesterday and today. They're all hand drawn, scanned and then coloured freehand in Photoshop.

This series of illustrations based on fashion bloggers whose personal style I find inspiring. First on the list are Rumi from Fashion Toast, Jane from Sea of Shoes and Susie B. from Style Bubble.

Note: Click on the blogger's name to see the original photo and click on blog name to go to the blog home page.


Susie B. (Style Bubble)


What do you guys think? Who else would make an interesting subject?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy