Saturday, August 9, 2008

Get it for way less - Christian Dior Extreme Cutout Sandal

The Sex and the City movie may be old news to some of you by now but since I was only able to watch it a couple weeks ago, it's still pretty fresh in my mind.

Like most people, I was enamoured with the wardrobes of all the characters, Carrie's in particular. One of Carrie's many statement accessories was her killer Christian Dior cutout heels which she sported with many outfits. They're so bold and well, you know, beautiful that I just couldn't keep my eyes off them!


photo courtesy shoewawa.com


However, these hotties are strictly eye candy to me since they retail at nearly US$800. Sure, they're awesome but I really don't have that kind of money to shell out on a pair of shoes...or anything else for that matter.




Luckily for those of you with financial limitations like me, I found a very similar pair on GoJane for just under US$30!

I've seen a lot of knockoff versions of the Christian Dior sandals online but these are by far the least expensive versions I've found. They may not possess the superior quality of the originals but at this bargain price, they're a pretty decent buy.



Leatherette Stud Cut-out Heel
Price: US$26.99
http://gojane.com/28068.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy