Homegirl Rihanna at the 2008 Kid's Choice Awards on Saturday in an H&M bustier and Stella McCartney jeans.
I'm not so much a fan of her singing but she usually looks well put together. I'm not so sure about this look however. She's doing a few things that, in reality, shouldn't work. The bustier is ok but I am not really feeling those pants. They don't seem to fit very well, being so loose at the top and then tapered at the bottom. And the nails...the green nails. I know there are many people who believe Rihanna is a fashion angel who can do no wrong but the whole look is bordering on tacky in my opinion. What do you think?
Still, her confidence is enough to make you think it's the greatest outfit ever made. I gotta admire that.
- ► 2010 (1125)
- ► 2009 (391)
- Would you rock this? - Rihanna
- Random Thoughts - Fashion through the years
- Keeping it short n' sweet!
- Celebrity Style for less - Eva Longoria
- Earn your (nautical) stripes!
- Ebay Spring Trend - Full Figured
- Share your style!
- Sale Alert - Nordstrom.com
- Cool Vintage Find - Draped Drama
- Happy Easter!
- Cool Vintage Find - Green Leaf Print Dress
- Sweet Spring Scarves
- Would you rock this? - Angie Harmon
- What I want right now - Owl Pendant
- Sale Alert - www.delias.com
- Random Thoughts - Celebrity Fashion Lines
- Fatal Attraction 2 - Statement Jewelry
- Ebay Spring Trend - Ebony and Ivory
- Celebrity Style for less - Leighton Meester
- Shoe in Bloom
- Sale Alert - Edressme.com
- Indie Designer Spotlight - 32lives
- Fatal Attraction 2 - One Shouldered Dresses
- FabSugar.com Balenciaga Bag Giveaway
- Ebay Spring Trend - Gathered together
- Celebrity Style for less - Kate Beckinsale
- Ebay Spring Trend - "In the jungle, the mighty jun...
- Ebay Spring Trend - Artsy Fartsy
- You only paid what??
- ▼ March (31)